The Rondelle55 Chronicles

Friday 3 August 2012

Great Singers: Roberta Flack

Roberta Flack (born February 10, 1939)
  


       The classical trained Pianist and Vocalist Roberta Flack has given the Music Industry a River of beautiful pieces. Her style and grace is like birds floating over a calm ocean. Have an enjoyable weekend and please take a listen here: The first time ever I saw your face , Killing me softly with his song , Feel like makin' love , Where is the love (with Donny Hathaway) , The closer I get to you (with Donny Hathaway) , Set the night to music ft. Maxi Priest , Tonight I celebrate my love ft. Peabo Bryson , You're looking like love to me ft. Peabo Bryson , If ever I see you again and Only heaven can wait for love ft. Peabo Bryson



Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roberta_Flack
Background information
Born February 10, 1939 (age 73)
Black Mountain, North Carolina, United States
Genres Jazz, soul, folk, R&B
Occupations Singer-songwriter, musician
Instruments Vocals, piano
Years active 1969–present
Labels Atlantic (1968-1996)
Angel / Capitol (1997)
RAS / 429 / Sony/ATV (2011-present)
Associated acts Donny Hathaway
Peabo Bryson
Maxi Priest

No comments:

Post a Comment