The Rondelle55 Chronicles

Friday 18 October 2013

Great Singers: Charley Pride

Charley Frank Pride (born March 18, 1938) 


   Country Artiste, Charley pride, has a mellow voice that has entertained many fans for years. He is truly one of the Greats; please take a listen here and enjoy your Weekend: Kiss an angel good morning , All I have to offer you (is me) , I'd rather love you , I can't believe that you have stopped loving me  and Someone loves you honey


  

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_Pride 
Background information
Birth nameCharley Frank Pride
BornMarch 18, 1938 (age 75)[1]
SledgeMississippiUS
GenresCountry music
OccupationsSingermusicianrecording artistperformerbusiness owner
InstrumentsVoiceguitar
Years active1966‒present
LabelsRCA
16th Avenue
Music City

No comments:

Post a Comment