The Rondelle55 Chronicles

Monday 28 July 2014

Tribute Mondays: Bull Moose Jackson

Benjamin Clarence " Bull Moose" Jackson (April 22, 1919 – July 31, 1989)

Saxophonist and Singer, Bull Moose Jackson, had early R&B hits in the 1940'S and had a lucrative career. After a 20 year break he continued until his death in 1989. Thanks for your contribution Mr. Jackson, you are appreciated. Please take a listen here and have an excellent Monday: I know who threw the whiskey, I can't go on without you, All my love belongs to you, I want a bowlegged woman and I love you, yes I do

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bull_Moose_Jackson
Background information
Birth nameBenjamin Clarence Jackson
BornApril 22, 1919
Cleveland, OhioUnited States
DiedJuly 31, 1989 (aged 70)
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
GenresBluesR&B
OccupationsSingersaxophonist
InstrumentsVocalssaxophone
Years activeEarly 1940s–1989

No comments:

Post a Comment