The Rondelle55 Chronicles

Sunday 30 November 2014

Dee Dee Warwick

Delia Mae "Dee Dee" Warwick (September 25, 1945 – October 18, 2008)
Dee Dee Warwick.jpg

Dee Dee Warwick had a lucrative career that included hits as a solo Artist, Band Member and Session worker. Please take a listen here and have a relaxing Sunday: You're no good, Don't think my baby's coming back, I (who have nothing), Darling (Allison Gary and the Burners), We're doing fine, I'm gonna make you love me, She didn't know and I want to be with you

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dee_Dee_Warwick
Background information
Birth nameDelia Mae Warwick
BornSeptember 25, 1945
Newark, New Jersey, U.S.
DiedOctober 18, 2008 (aged 63)
Essex County, New Jersey, U.S.
GenresSoulR&B
Occupation(s)Singer
Years active1963–2008
LabelsJubilee, Tiger, Hurd, Blue Rock,MercuryAtcoRCA, Sutra,HeritagePrivate Stock

No comments:

Post a Comment