The Rondelle55 Chronicles

Friday 10 June 2016

The Singers: Shirley Bassey

Dame Shirley Veronica Bassey , dB (born 8 January 1937)


Respected Vocalist, Shirley Bassey, has had a superb career spanning many decades. She has recorded Masterpieces that still stands the test of time and remains an active figure in the world of music. Please take a listen here and have an enjoyable Weekend: Something, Never, never, never, I'll get by, Reach for the stars , Climb every mountain, What now my love, As long as he needs me, Kiss me, Honey Honey, Kiss me, As I love you, The Banana Boat Song, Stormy weather, Burn my candle, Love Story (Where Do I Begin) This is my life, Big Spender, Goldfinger and Diamonds are forever


Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shirley_Bassey
Background information
Birth nameShirley Veronica Bassey
Born8 January 1937 (age 79)
Tiger BayCardiff, Wales
Genres
Occupation(s)Singer
InstrumentsVocals
Years active1953–present
Labels

No comments:

Post a Comment