The Rondelle55 Chronicles

Friday 26 October 2012

Great Singers Jennifer Holliday

Jennifer-Yvette Holliday (born October 19, 1960, Riverside, Texas
 




      The powerful Vocalist from the Original Dreamgirls, Jennifer Holiday, is an outstanding performer; with classic deliveries and songs, she deserves the title of Great Singer. Have a fun Weekend and please take a listen here: You're the one , It is well with my soul , I am changing , I am love , Hard time for lovers , I'm on your side and Am I am telling you i'm not going 


 
  

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jennifer_Holiday
Basic Information
Birth nameJennifer-Yvette Holliday
BornOctober 19, 1960 (age 51)
OriginRiverside, TexasUSA
GenresR&Bsoulpophouse,club/dancegospel
OccupationsSinger, actress
InstrumentsVocals
Years active1980–present
LabelsGeffen (1982-1990), Arista(1990-1996)

No comments:

Post a Comment