The Rondelle55 Chronicles

Wednesday 27 February 2013

Great R&B Groups: Little Anthony and The Imperials

Little Anthony and The Imperials


   Little Anthony and The Imperials falls in the categories of overly Talented and Long lasting; their many hits spanned Three Genres and saw them surviving the many changes in music from the 1950's to the 1970's. Please take a listen here and Have a superb Wednesday: I'm falling in love with you , Tears on my pillow , Shimmy Shimmy ko ko bop , Two people in the World , I'm on the outside looking in , Going out of my head , I miss you so , Take me back , Out of sight out of mind , I'm alright , La La La (at the end) , Help me find a way (to say I love you) and Hurt so bad 

  
  
  
  

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Anthony_And_The_Imperials 
Background Information
Name
Origin
Little Anthony and The Imperials
New York City, U.S.
Years active

Genre

Labels


Members





Associated
Acts
1958–present

R&B, Doo Wop, Soul

Apollo Records, End Records,
United Artist Records, Janus Records, Avco Records,

Jerome Anthony "Little Anthony" Gourdine,
Clarence Collins, Tracy Lord, Nathaniel Rodgers, Ronald Ross, Ernest Wright and Sammy Strain

The Chesters, The Duponts

No comments:

Post a Comment