The Rondelle55 Chronicles

Thursday 21 February 2013

Reggae Thursdays: Cynthia Schloss

 Cynthia Schloss (1948 - 1999)

Image Source: 
Cynthia Schloss - Country Reggae, Reggae Country | Releases | Discogs


   I't seems that there is hardly any info about this Great Artist, if you need it for research purposes, but her Excellent works can not be hidden. With a unique and overly smooth voice, Miss Cynthia Schloss  introduced Country Reggae as well as other Hybrids of the Genre to the World. Please take a listen here and Happy Reggae Thursday: Surround me with love , You look like love , As if I didn't know , Send me the pillow that you dream on , Oh what a smile can do , Yo te Quiero and Love me forever

  
  

Background Information
Birth nameCynthia Schloss
Origin Jamaica
Genres
Years Active
Reggae, Country Reggae
1971-1997
Occupations
Instruments
Labels
Singer
Vocals
VP



No comments:

Post a Comment