The Rondelle55 Chronicles

Wednesday 24 July 2013

Great R&B Groups: The Cardinals

The Cardinals 



  The Cardinals were a Great R&B Group from Baltimore that was signed to Atlantic Records and released many classics during their tenure. Please take a listen here and have a sweet Wednesday: Shouldn't I know , I'll always love you , The Bump , Wheel of fortune , You are my only love , Under a blanket of blue , Come back my love , Here goes my heart to you , Offshore , The end of the story , One love  and The door is still open to my heart


Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Cardinals
Background Information
NameThe Cardinals
OriginBaltimoreMarylandUnited States
GenresR&B
Years active1946–1960's
LabelsAtlantic,
Associated actsThe Ink Spots
MembersLeon Hardy
Meredith Brothers
Donald Johnson
Ernie Warren
Jack Aydelotte
Leandar Tarve
James Brown (different one)


No comments:

Post a Comment