The Rondelle55 Chronicles

Wednesday 3 July 2013

The Sylvers

The Sylvers  


  The Sylvers were a family group that had a few hits during the 1970's; please take a listen here and have a nice Wednesday: Wish that I could talk to you , Hotline , Just when I thought it was over , Fools paradise , Stay away from me , Through the love in my heart , I'll never be ashamed , Misdemeanor , Cotton Candy , Cry for a dreamer and Boogie fever


  

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sylvers
Background information
Also known asThe Little Angels (early tenure)
OriginWatts, Los AngelesCalifornia;United States
GenresR&Bsouldisco
Years active1971–1985
LabelsPride, MGMCapitolCasablanca,SOLARGeffen
Past membersOlympia Ann "Olan" Sylvers
Leon Frank Sylvers III
Charmaine Elaine Sylvers
James Jonathan Sylvers
Edmund Theodore Sylvers
Joseph Richard "Ricky" Sylvers
Angelia Marie "Angie" Sylvers
Patricia Lynn "Pat" Sylvers
Foster Emerson Sylvers




No comments:

Post a Comment