The Rondelle55 Chronicles

Wednesday 18 December 2019

The Ambassadors

The Ambassadors

Philly Soul Group, The Ambassadors, had its origins in the mid-1960's and released only one Album. They scored one hit on the charts in 1969, but his highly regarded in the Northern Soul scene. Please take a listen here and have a nice Wednesday: I've got to find happiness, We got love, Ain't got the love of my girl (on my mind) and I really love you

Source: https://www.discogs.com/artist/386739-The-Ambassadors

Get my book The Thing on Your Back (Poetry) FREE from Dec. 16 to Dec. 20, 2019 on Amazon
Background information
Name: The Ambassadors 
Origin: Philadelphia, US
Label: Atlantic, Artic Record Company 
Members: Herley Johnson Jr., Jochen Rükert, Orlando Oliphant, Robert Todd

No comments:

Post a Comment