The Rondelle55 Chronicles

Friday 13 December 2019

Toni Braxton

Toni Michelle Braxton (born October 7, 1967)

Singer, Songwriter, Pianist, Record Producer, Actress, Television Personality and Philanthropist, Toni Braxton, has been active since 1989. She began in The Braxtons, a Group consisting of her sisters and then branched out to a successful Solo career on Laface Records, after recording a song that was meant for Anita Baker. She scored numerous hits, sold over 67 million Albums and garnered numerous Awards. She then went into acting on Television, on Stage and in Films. She remains active; please take a listen here and have an enjoyable weekend: How could an angel break my heart, Another sad love song, Spanish guitar, Me and my boyfriend, Let it flow, You're making me high, How many ways, I love me some him, You mean the world to me, Seven whole days, Un-break my heart, Love shoulda brought you home, I don't want to and Breathe again

Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toni_Braxton

Get my book Metholas: A Piece of Cake FREE from Dec. 11 to Dec.15, 2019 on Amazon

Born
Toni Michelle Braxton

October 7, 1967(age 52)
Occupation
  • Singer
  • songwriter
  • actress
  • record producer
  • television personality
Years active1989–present
Spouse(s)
Keri Lewis
(m. 2001;div. 2013)
Partner(s)Birdman (fiancé)
Children2
Relatives
See Braxton family
AwardsFull list
Musical career
Genres
InstrumentsVocals, piano
Labels
Associated acts

No comments:

Post a Comment