The Rondelle55 Chronicles

Friday 26 April 2013

Great Singers: Little Willie John

William Edward John (November 15, 1937 - May 26, 1968) 


  Little Willie John was a huge Singer during the early years of R&B; he died at age 30 in prison and somehow faded with time. Please take a listen here and enjoy your Weekend: All around the world , Need your love so bad , Talk to me, talk to me , Suffering with the blues , Leave my kitten alone , Sleep , I'm shakin' , Tell it like it is , You're a sweetheart , Let them talk , Talk my love (I want to give it all to you) and Fever

  
  

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Willie_John 
Background information
Birth nameWilliam Edward John
BornNovember 15, 1937
Cullendale, Arkansas
OriginDetroitMichigan, United States
DiedMay 26, 1968 (aged 30)
Walla Walla, Washington
GenresRhythm and bluesrock and roll,souldoo-wop
OccupationsSingersongwriter
InstrumentsVocals
Years active1955–1966
LabelsKing Records

No comments:

Post a Comment