The Rondelle55 Chronicles

Sunday, 23 June 2013

Linda Lewis

Linda Lewis (born Linda Ann Fredericks, 27 September 1950, West Ham, London) 


  Linda Lewis is a superb Musician and Vocalist that is regarded as one of the best. Please take a listen here and enjoy your Sunday: You turned my bitter into sweet , It's in his kiss , Rock a doodle doo , Old Smokey , Sideway shuffle  , Baby I'm your's , I Dunno , I'm in love again , We can win and  This time I'll be sweeter

       
  
         

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linda_lewis 
Background Information
BornSeptember 27, 1950 (age 62)
West Ham, London
OriginBritish
GenresPop, Soul, Rock, Ska, Funk
OccupationsMusician
InstrumentsVocals, guitar
Years active1968–present
LabelsPolydor, Warner Bros. Records,Arista, Ariola, Market Square, Turpi
Associated actsJim Cregan, Ian Samwell, Luther Vandross, Rod Stewart, Cat Stevens, Al Kooper, Basement Jaxx, Bobby Tench, Jamiroquai,Common, Steve Harley and Cockney Rebel, Rick Wakeman,Junior Marvin
Websitewww.lindalewis.co.uk
Notable instruments
Vocals

No comments:

Post a Comment