The Rondelle55 Chronicles

Tuesday 21 July 2015

Hip Hop Tuesdays: Junior M.A.F.I.A.

Junior M.A.F.I.A
Image result for Junior M.A.F.I.A
Hip Hop Group, Junior M.A.F.I.A (Masters At Finding Intelligent Attitudes), was formed by The Notorious B.I.G., but fell apart after his death. Their true potentials were never realized; though Lil Kim had a Huge career and other members had solo efforts. Please take a listen here and Happy Hip Hop Tuesday: I need you tonight (ft. Aalliyah), Players anthem and Get money


Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Junior_M.A.F.I.A.
Background Information 
OriginBrooklynNew York CityNew YorkUS
GenresHip hop rap
Years active1994–1997
2005–present
LabelsUndeas / Atlantic Records - Mega Media Records
Associated actsSean "Diddy" Combs
Aaliyah
Mobb Deep
Jay-Z
Capone-n-Noreaga
MembersLil' Cease
MC Klepto
Banger
Nino Brown
Past membersBiggie (deceased)
Lil' Kim
Chico Del Vec
Blake C
Capone
Bugsy
Trife
Larceny

No comments:

Post a Comment