The Rondelle55 Chronicles

Tuesday, 5 February 2013

Hip Hop Tuesdays: Gang Starr

Gang Starr 


  Everything about the Group Gang Starr can be described as CLASSIC!!!; the wave that they launched on the Hip Hop World has not yet subsided and continues to flood the hearts and minds of new comers to the Genre. Please take a listen here and Happy Hip Hop Tuesday: Words I manifest , Positivity , Who's gonna take the weight , Lovesick , Step in the arena , I'm the man ft. Lil Fap and Jeru the Damaja , Take it personal , Ex girl to the next girl , 2 deep , Mass appeal , DWYCK ft. NIce and Smooth , Code of the streets ,You know my Steez and Just to get a rep

  
  

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gang_Starr 
Gang Starr
OriginBoston, Massachusetts, USA
GenresEast Coast hip hop, alternative hip hop
Years active1985–2005
LabelsWild Pitch Records, Chrysalis Records, Virgin
Associated actsGang Starr Foundation, M.O.P., Ed O.G., Termanology, Rakim, Reks,Wu-Tang Clan, D.I.T.C.
Past members
Guru (deceased)
DJ Premier (Waxmaster C)DJ 1, 2 B-Down
(also known as Mike Dee)

No comments:

Post a Comment