The Rondelle55 Chronicles

Sunday 11 December 2016

The Singers: Bette McLaurin

Bette McLaurin (born c.1929)


Bette McLaurin scored two major pop hits on an Independent Label during the 1950's and continued recording singles on various labels into the late 1960's. She fell off the radar during the 1970's, but her songs have been released on compilations; the last being in 2013. Please take a listen here and have a relaxing Sunday: Only a rose, The masquerade is over, You're the greatest, My heart belongs to only you, , My dreams of you, I'm past sixteen and I may hate myself in the morning


Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bette_McLaurin
Background information
Birth nameBette McLaurin
Born
Origin
Label
1929
North Carolina, US
Derby Records, Big Nickel Records, Coral

No comments:

Post a Comment