The Rondelle55 Chronicles

Friday 18 May 2018

Stevie B

Steven Bernard Hill (born April 19, 1958)

Singer/Songwriter and Record Producer, Stevie B, is known for his work in the 1980's freestyle and Hi-Nrg dance music scene. He scored a few hits between the late 1980's and early 1990's; he remains active. Please take a listen here and have an enjoyable weekend: I'll be by your side, Love & Emotion, Party your body, I wanna be the one, Love me for life, In my eyes and Because I love you (The Postman Song)

Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stevie_B
 Background Information
Birth nameSteven Bernard Hill
BornApril 19, 1958(age 60)
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, U.S
OriginMiami, Florida, U.S
GenresDanceLatin freestyleR&Bpop,electronic
Occupation(s)Singersongwriter,record producer
InstrumentsVocalselectronic keyboarddrum machine
Years active1987–present
Labels

No comments:

Post a Comment