The Rondelle55 Chronicles

Tuesday 8 October 2019

Hip Hop Tuesdays: Bone Thugs-n-Harmony

Bone Thugs-n-Harmony

Rap Group, Bone Thugs-n-Harmony, was  signed by Eazy-E to Ruthless Records in 1993. They released successful Singles and Albums and scored a major hit with their tribute single dedicated to Eazy-E after his death. They are the only Group that recorded with 2Pac, Notorious B.I.G. and Big Pun while these Artists were still alive. They remain active mostly in live performances. Please take a listen here and Happy Hip Hop Tuesday: Thuggish Ruggish Bone, Take me home (ft. Phil Collins), Look into my eyes, Foe the love of $ (ft. Eazy-E), If I could teach the world, Thugs love (ft. Tupac Shakur), Notorious Thugs (Notorious B.I.G.) , 1st of the month and Tha crossroads

Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bone_Thugs-n-Harmony
Background information
OriginClevelandOhio, U.S.
Genres
Years active1993–present[1][2]
Labels
Associated acts


Members

No comments:

Post a Comment